2011 Show Schedule of Classes and Show Rules
2011 Show Schedule
Show start time 7:30pm (weather permitting)
LASC Members $2 per event; non-members $3 per event
2. Halter 2yr olds and under
3. Halter (Open)
4. English Pleasure Hunt Seat* (Open)
5. Hunter Hack (Open)
6. Saddle Horse (17 & under)
7. Saddle Horse (18 & up)
8. Buckaroos (10 & under) (open to ponies and horses)
9. Youth Horsemanship (12 & under)*
10. Junior Horsemanship (13 - 17)*
11. Senior Horsemanship Class (18 & up)*
12. Youth Walk Trot (12 & under)
13. Junior Walk Trot (13 - 17)
14. Senior Walk Trot Class (18 & up)
15. Youth Western Pleasure (12 & under)
16. Junior Western Pleasure (13-17)
17. Senior Western Pleasure Class (18 & up)
Pole Set Up
19. Youth Poles (12 & under)
20. Junior Poles (13-17)
21. Senior Poles (18 & up)
22. Youth Speed (12 & under)
23. Junior Speed (13-17)
24. Senior Speed (18 & up)
25. Practice Barrels (limited to the first 10 entries)
26. Youth Barrels (12 & under)
27. Junior Barrels (13 - 17)
28. Senior Barrels (18 & up)
29. Flags (Open)
• Negative Coggins is Mandatory! Leave copy on file.
• No Foul Language. Will not tolerate inappropriate behavior. Will Be Asked to Leave!
• No Dogs allowed.
• Do not tie horses to Fence.
• No smoking in or near barns or inside the show arena during classes.
• No Tank-tops, no sneakers or shorts allowed in any event.
• Open arena is for warming up your horses (no faster than a controlled slow lope)
• No Refunds for Scratching!
• Only member will receive points for end of year awards. Family membership $25.00. Single Membership $15.00. Points will begin accumulating the day membership is paid.
• Judged classes- There will be a 2 minute gate call for. If you do not make it before the gate closes you will not receive a refund.
• No passing on outside(between rider and rail) in any class
• All judges' decisions are FINAL. No one shall approach the judge.
• Speed classes- Riders may ride any horse, regardless of ownership and as many different horses as they choose in a class. However a horse may not be shown by more than one person in a class.
•• Year End Awards- you must show in your class 50% of shows to qualify. (7 out of 13)
Refer to the By-Laws for complete rules.
1. Concessions are on grounds.
2. A negative coggins is required by all riders. (Lazy Anchor Ranch Boarders must have coggins on file in the ranch office).
3. 6th place and on will be given 1 point for participation. All riders that receive a no-time will be given a 1 point for participation, as long as an attempt was made. If a rider scratches or does not attempt to do the class, no points will be awarded.
4. In case of inclement weather, please contact Lazy Anchor Ranch @ 872-3656. There will be a decision made by the LASC Board no later than noon, on the day of the show on whether or not to cancel due to inclement weather.